• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [8.6] Babekot [Aug 15, 16:00 CEST 2023]

Server Website/AAC
http://babekot.com/
Server Address
babekot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

BabekOT

Reaction score

Welcome to BabekOt 8.6​

Babek has been a fully tested and optimized babek server
You can already register for an account here: Babek - Createaccount (http://http://babekot.com/?subtopic=createaccount)
Starting Date
: August 15, 16:00 CEST 2023 (Tuesday)
Server Information:
IP
: babekot.com
Port: 7171
Hosted in: UK
Uptime: 24/7 (except when updating)

Server Features

Many custom systems

• Cast system: +Extra experience while casting your game-play
  • Guild war system: weekly and monthly rewards for top guilds in wars
  • Lottery System: Almost every rare item can be won on the lottery. Just wish you were lucky enough.
  • Offline Training: Going Offline? Don't waste your time, Skill while being offline.
  • Hunting tasks and missions: We have many tasks and missions with different rewards and amounts.
  • Dodge, Reflect, and Critical: You can buy extra dodge, reflect, and critical for KK's in-game
  • Autoloot: 1 free slot, 4 for Premium
  • Mission daily: There are many tasks per day depending on the level
  • Farming System: In all houses there is a place dedicated to farming take advantage of this opportunity to earn more money
  • Upgrade Weapons: You can buy upgrade weapons for KK's in-game
  • Upgrade Item: You can get it through bosses like the common and rare and legendary boss.
  • Mining System: You can mine inside the mining area or inside your own house (castle House)
Uo2cNLM.gif

Many different challenging hunting spawns

SWlEhq2.gif

45's of custom quests, solo and team quests

sw7z8kx.gif

Old School War Areas

There are places where you can enjoy it. in old school. If a player attacks you, you can trap him, and he cannot attack you. You are the only one who attacks him, this system like servers from 7.7 to 8.11 You can enter these places of the temple.

20230805_055410.gif

Challenging bosses with good loot/rewards

BIG LATRIVA

This boss is not affected by the attack of the players, but is affected by the death of the son, this boss has 7 sons, kill everyone to die and take the gift
xC1jHwc.gif

BIG DEFFNDER

This boss is not affected by the attack of the players, but is affected by the death of the son, this boss has 4 sons, kill everyone to die and take the gift, This boss changes the colors of the ground, so you must stand on the white ground in order to reduce the damage of the attack، On different grounds, it increases damage 3 times
fiYavJl.gif

Common Boss

This President gives a lot of gifts like kks and common upgrade and levels.
TznGHEx.gif

Rare Boss

This President gives a lot of gifts like kks and Rare upgrade and levels.
n5li7mr.gif

Legendary Boss

This President gives a lot of gifts like kks and legendary upgrade and levels.

JAzHCJC.gif

Prison Boss

This boss gives a lot of gifts like babek item and levels and weapons and a lot of other gifts
hIKEuov.gif

Task System

In this system you say hello to the task man then say task to know the number of the monster then you say the number of the monster then task will activate
98hE9qI.gif

Mission System

In this system you click on the statue to know the task required of you there are 10 missions
2Fi7New.gif

Custom events:

• Capture the Flag
jk53SeU.gif
  • Island
NNzy7Dh.gif
  • Zombie
FsWs77L.gif
  • Snow ball
VKJwcEr.jpg
  • Battle field
GZBDAM1.gif
  • Big Boss
wwMZP29.gif
  • Fire storm
th4yLVj.png

Exp and Rates

• Initial Exp: Stages
  • Magic Rate: 60.0x
  • Skill Rate: 100.0x
  • Loot Rate: 8.0x

Attachments

Is your p2w shop available through quests? :)

EDIT:

What's the difference between this ot & babek.online? :)

Last edited:
I couldn't help but chuckle at your comment -
8.6 evo server and insanely p2w shop... name a better duo
It seems like there might be a bit of a mix-up here. Our server is actually not an Evo server, and we're proud to say that we've worked hard to create a gaming environment that's anything but pay-to-win.

We believe in fair gameplay and an inclusive community where everyone can enjoy the experience without feeling pressured to empty their wallets. Before passing judgment, I invite you to join us for a spin and see firsthand that the reality doesn't match the assumption.

We're all about fostering a positive and enjoyable gaming atmosphere, so I hope you'll consider giving our server a try. Your feedback could be invaluable in helping us keep the spirit of competition alive without the pay-to-win shenanigans.

Last edited:
8.6 evo server and insanely p2w shop... name a better duo
Hey, I saw your comment about the server I play on. I wanted to set the record straight for anyone who might be misled by your statement.

First of all, the server is not an evo server. It's a custom server with a lot of unique features aka REAL BABEK.

Second, the in-game shop is not "insanely P2W." Players can obtain donation items through monster drops, so it's not necessary to spend money to be competitive.

I think it's important to provide accurate information when discussing servers, especially if you're going to make negative comments. False information can harm the community and potential players who might be interested in trying the server out.

1x special donate castle
special donate castle,have 8 kings,3 hunts,3 arena of upgrades bosses ( you have access 1 hunt / 1 arena of bosses you can use upgrade to access more hunt/boss)
600Login to buy
1x Upgrade House
upgrade castle,it give access 1 hunt / 1 arena boss
Post automatically merged:

lmfao

It's not necessary to buy the caslte because all the features available inside the castle are also available outside. As for the haunt, each character can be haunted for only 6 hours inside the castle per day, not the entire day.
1x special donate castle
special donate castle,have 8 kings,3 hunts,3 arena of upgrades bosses ( you have access 1 hunt / 1 arena of bosses you can use upgrade to access more hunt/boss)
600Login to buy
1x Upgrade House

lmfao

1x special donate castle
600Login to buy
1x Upgrade House

lmfao

No one force u to play, just saying

Who said i did? lmfao, Dont say its not p2w its got donation castles. Every single person on OTland know why and how donation castles started.
I've played many ots with castles and not every castle was p2w as u think
Did u play the ot befor or how do u know its a p2w castle? :)

Haha you are clearly a moron and a reason why OT servers died out. @Pecax dont argue with him bro he is a idiot and idiots will just pull u down xD
Did you ever try using your brain? Instead of cursing on people, why don't you try being constructive?. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all

Back