• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC :: 0.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, sql injections! I wouldn't recommend anyone using this besides just taking a look.

The functions are those from Gesior, I believe [HIGHLIGHT]filter_var($email, FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL)[/HIGHLIGHT] can be used for checking emails easily
FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL has its own set of issues. There really isn't a 'perfect' way of validating emails due to its endless possibilities. However, there are a bunch of great custom functions out there that comes close.

PHP:
/*
Changing the  value  of  this  definition  (FOOTER)  to
something that does not include the  name  of  the  AAC
will lead to instant banishment  of  this  server  from
the archez aac database and fast pass to the black list.
*/

define('FOOTER', 'Archez AAC 1.0');

define('UPTIME', $config['status']['uptime']);
if (isset($_SESSION['logged'])) {
	define('LOGGED', true);
} else {
	define('LOGGED', false);
}

lol :(

I really hope you take this a bit more seriously if you decide to continue(rewrite it).

I couldnt even create a character until i changed this..

line 290ish of ../system/pages/account.php
Code:
					} else if (!array_key_exists($proffesion, $this->config['server']['professions'][0])) {
						$this->archez->showMsg('Invalid proffesion, <a href="' . PATH . '/account/character/create/">click here</a> to go back.', 'error');

to..
Code:
					} else if (!array_key_exists($profession, $this->config['server']['professions'][0])) {
						$this->archez->showMsg('Invalid profession, <a href="' . PATH . '/account/character/create/">click here</a> to go back.', 'error');

FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL has its own set of issues. There really isn't a 'perfect' way of validating emails due to its endless possibilities. However, there are a bunch of great custom functions out there that comes close.
best way to validate email is using confirmation link probably
if you also block at least most common "5 minutes emails" then it would be even better

But honestly, it looks kinda bad after reading the topic(but I haven't looked in code myself yet)

if you also block at least most common "5 minutes emails" then it would be even better

But honestly, it looks kinda bad after reading the topic(but I haven't looked in code myself yet)
he was talking about validating the email string, but yeye :p

he was talking about validating the email string, but yeye :p

What Cykotitan said, but yes - sending a confirmation link to the registered user's email would be optimal.

oh shit ***** whatcha mean, it's less code and does same result as his.
What he meant is that constants (the variables you assign through define) should contain a static value. It should always return the same value, thus the name constants. Dynamic values should be assigned to variables. I may have misinterpreted your message though and if that is the case, please allow me to apologies.

What he meant is that constants (the variables you assign through define) should contain a static value. It should always return the same value, thus the name constants. Dynamic values should be assigned to variables. I may have misinterpreted your message though and if that is the case, please allow me to apologies.

My excuses then, I missunderstood him.

Can you post a svn ? for updates :p
Thans for released this aac!

Yeah, i agree a SVN would be good.

Seriously though, what's so hard in just using "<?php" instead of "<?". Such bad practice. Since the official PHP manual suggests, you not to use short tags, since it WILL be removed in PHP6, people still do..

Nonetheless, Good Job =).

Thank you for your replies people, I see there are a lot of mistakes to fix, and that is what I will do!

Do not use Archez AAC 0.1.0 for your server YET, it's just out for testing purposes right now.

short_open_tag = on

and the install page is not working =s

Uniserv what to do?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /archezaac/install.php on this server.

I tryed to set $config['global']['path'] to dir of my server and nothing
also i tried to set this to dir of acc location and nothig =s

I tryed to set $config['global']['path'] to dir of my server and nothing
also i tried to set this to dir of acc location and nothig =s

If your AAC is in (linux: /var/www/archezaac, windows: C:/User/www/archezaac/) then $config['global']['path'] value should be this: "archezaac".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back