• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I could understand how someone would want me and Zisly to join up with Archez instead to increase its development speed, however I actually founded my AAC way before Archez did and I'm not planning on abandoning my project any time soon. And as Zisly explained so well a few posts above, we are both rather busy and have to put the AAC aside until we get some time to work on it. It is far from my main priority at the moment.

I have offered my expertise (if you could even call it that ;-)) to Archez if he ever gets stuck or has any questions, but that's the limit to how far I am willing to go in the matter of pandaac's well-being.

Oh by the way - it's pandaac and not Panda AAC ;-)

Oh alright cool thanks for letting me know about this =P I was like it would be a shame for that project to go to waste it's doing well =)

What's the font, Archez?

Verdana, 12 px.

Archez AAC initial version will be 0.1.0, considering the fact that we may encounter bugs, the guilds and admin panel controller will not be included until second release, Archez AAC is now officially scheduled to be released today, in 6 hours.

Verdana, 12 px.

Archez AAC initial version will be 0.1.0, considering the fact that we may encounter bugs, the guilds and admin panel controller will not be included until second release, Archez AAC is now officially scheduled to be released today, in 6 hours.
Very Good INFO
Buena master :D

I got a question about this topic. What skill is making this aac based on Web Design or Programming because I want to make sure.

I don't understand your question. :\

The answer is both Archez.

Web Design - Creating things like layouts etc.
Web Programming (HTML, Java, xHTML etc.) - Creating pages and other sorts of things like shop system etc.

i think he mean are you doing it on the artistic area or in a way to develop

##
creo que se refiere a que si lo estas haciendo como un diseño/template, o solo programarla

i think he mean are you doing it on the artistic area or in a way to develop

##
creo que se refiere a que si lo estas haciendo como un diseño/template, o solo programarla

Well, most likely developing, since it's wide use of Coding for the websites, and their features.

Well Silent, if you meant what Javiersin said, yes we are coding it, it is not a design.

What I mean to say what skill do you require to know how to script a aac? Sorry how I asked the last question =P

Edit: Sorry didn't read the last posts thanks for answering! =)

What I mean to say what skill do you require to know how to script a aac? Sorry how I asked the last question =P

Edit: Sorry didn't read the last posts thanks for answering! =)

It depends on the programming language you decide to use. We are using PHP.

Ah ok thanks because I will be taking a elective to learn everything about Web Design including coding =P. Thanks guys

Ah ok thanks because I will be taking a elective to learn everything about Web Design including coding =P. Thanks guys

Just learn XHTML, if possible HTML 5, you don't need to study PHP programming if you are a good designer. However, it's your choice.

Just learn XHTML, if possible HTML 5, you don't need to study PHP programming if you are a good designer. However, it's your choice.

Check this thread out, http://otland.net/f481/html-html5-php-sql-css-more-w3schools-plus-some-scripting-reference-120773/ it helps, also it should be stickied so more users can get an initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back