• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
will it be more save to use then gensior ? like modern or even more :D?

I think that the forum won't be release in first version.

You can use firewall like iptables on linux to limit connections.

When/if you decide to add a forum to the AAC, please give it multi DB support. (So it can connect to a remote mysql server to save forum posts and threads and contents). Because active forums may greatly affect the OT servers performance.

Also: The forum should have 1 board added on Default. The News board. So on Home/News/index site, it should broadcast the latest "News" from the forum to the front page. This will result in a pretty awesome and fluent system. :)

To give it TFS 0.2 support you need to make it load the POT package that works on TFS 0.2 (You can just retrieve it from Gesior? http://otland.net/f118/gesior-aac-znote-prefix-edition-mystic-spirit-0-2-9-a-47984/ )
As far as I know, TFS 0.2 still do not support alphabetic account numbers. So this must also change.

Last edited:
active forums may greatly affect the OT servers performance.

Also: The forum should have 1 board added on Default. The News board. So on Home/News/index site, it should broadcast the latest "News" from the forum to the front page. This will result in a pretty awesome and fluent system. :)
yes. also make it locked so people cant make threads in that news board but they can post on the news. Allow accounts with admin access to see all guild boards too. When and if you do add a forum that is.

When/if you decide to add a forum to the AAC, please give it multi DB support. (So it can connect to a remote mysql server to save forum posts and threads and contents). Because active forums may greatly affect the OT servers performance.

To give it TFS 0.2 support you need to make it load the POT package that works on TFS 0.2 (You can just retrieve it from Gesior? http://otland.net/f118/gesior-aac-znote-prefix-edition-mystic-spirit-0-2-9-a-47984/ )
As far as I know, TFS 0.2 still do not support alphabetic account numbers. So this must also change.

:p nice idea you shall take it !!!

I'm sorry, but I have to leave the project. Thanks for work Archez and Kavvson ;)

This AAC will pwn modern LOOOL XD

@averatec
Paxton paid u... LOOL xD

Someone got you into a private project :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back