• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to finish what is left for the AAC to be ready for first public release, it should be ready for May 3, but I can't promise anything so don't take that day as the official deadline for archezaac1.0.

PS:
Added bilmattan to donators list.

Last edited:
Up: Archez say.. , it should be ready for May 3

-+
maybe something like this making mistakes or major bug fix before before taking the first test.
well I hope that in these days is ACAV early to tried and tested =)

I am barely getting on computer these days because of school, but you can expect Archez AAC 1.0 to be ready for this Sunday.

Last edited:
comon i wanna test this! xD

Btw will the scripting on it be easy or complicated as modern aac? :/

mOwDFUqh1y.png

I know it's club, but the font makes it looks like dub.

It was said that today. Not sure if he is going to delay the first release for his own reasons but it would be great for it to come out today to test it out! =)

I need to finish the guilds controllers, I will let you know when it's ready. ^^

Im not sure but im awaiting the release =). Anyone know what happened with Panda AAC o_O?

Im not sure but im awaiting the release =). Anyone know what happened with Panda AAC o_O?
Panda AAC didn't die or anything. We just did not find a thread that necessary at the moment as it is a side project which is being worked on whenever we got time and the motivation. As Chris said in the thread, he's a busy man and so am I. I can tell you it's not abandoned but it's not a priority either.

I hope it comes soon .. and chris[ or team panda aac] could help here instead of doing another is not .. to fix bugs faster, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back