• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to make it possible to customize the order of appearance of the injections at the page, at maac it wasn't possible so I had to rename the injection's folder adding an 'a' so it could come first in the page view.

Try to make it possible to customize the order of appearance of the injections at the page, at maac it wasn't possible so I had to rename the injection's folder adding an 'a' so it could come first in the page view.

I'll think about it. Now I go to sleep ; )

Last edited:
super cool character edition and deletion systems done _/

yDxKlyeN73.png

hh1FJgEGH0.png

Well done Archez you are a mexican proud

Last deaths.

`Who is online?` with arrows of sorting.

#edit
@soul4soul
I changed first image ;)

Last edited:
you posted the same picture twice by mistake.

nice work so far guys. things are getting interesting with all these aac's in development

I started to work on the shop system, I really don't know if averatec already made one or is currently working on his own system, but I guess I will find out that later. : P

jRTOPhWFB3.png

IWhEEOA0sB.png

the Shop looks legit too ;)

HAHAH great shop system! jaja cool!

[ You might want based on some things in andrespro! , so you would save some work.]

the Shop looks legit too ;)

Thanks! :)

P.S. As soon as we finish everything the AAC should cover for a public release, you will not be able to stop coding stuff for this AAC, it is even fun to script. :]

[ You might want based on some things in andrespro! , so you would save some work.]

The way Archez AAC code works is a little bit different than other AACs, of course his code would work on Archez AAC, but I don't want to take so much space for something that can be done in less than 150 (?) lines.

no! ;d archie must use mvc

@archie when will i can ;dddd

no! ;d archie must use mvc

@archie when will i can ;dddd

I can't really tell you a certain deadline, but I believe it shouldn't take more than 1 week to finish what we are missing. :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back