• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Archez request thread!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Request by thread are now open again!

Just make this application to receive your signature/avatar!

SIGNATURE REQUEST INFORMATION!
Code:
[B]Colors:
Render:
Style:
Size(Max 400 x 150):
Text on it:[/B]

Code:
[B]Colors:
Render:
Style:
Size(Max 100 x 100):
Text on it:[/B]

F. A. Q.

Q.1
What does the word "FAQ" means?
A.1
"Frequently Answered Questions"

Q.2
What's a render?
A.2
It's a picture or cartoon/movies/etc... character that can be added over your signature/avatar.

Q.3
What's the style?
A.3
The style, is about choosing between a mode like futuristic/movies/stripes/war/etc...

Q.4
What's the size?
A.4
The size of the signature/avatar is managed by pixels, you can choose between 100px x 100px to 400px x 150px!

Q.5
Text on it?
A.5
Yeah, you can have a text on your signature, the most common text is your name, but you can choose another thing like "hi".

:)!

Thank You,

Last edited:
Stop just taking backgrounds from wallpapers and stuff and make your own!

Last edited:
Srry they look ugly, and some of them have you print screened from youtube then added text everyone can see the bad quality, lol.

Sorry ZoOoro but you're wrong dude. I didn't take screenshots from YouTube, Lol.

Check it out first and then post something like that.

Please. :eek:

I dont like that :D
Mmm... you are a beginner?

[Sorry for my english :D]

That is noob level in photoshop... Even i can do it.. Just take a background and zoom in and make it a signature..

That is noob level in photoshop... Even i can do it.. Just take a background and zoom in and make it a signature..

But i think akor shel just need to learn how to make a better one. A tip from me is to follow guides all over the internet or just sit and try things out in photoshop.

Last edited:
Back