• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature Archez request thread!

Danxo, please follow this link. This will take you to my Wallpapers Requests Thread.

So you can take your wallpaper. I hope you like it.

Signature's and avatar's request thread has been opened again!

cud i have a sig - text: Joepod render: super mario size: 450 x 130 colour.. red & blue

thanks in advance

Colors: Doesnt Matter Something which is good for Achmed :p
Render: Something like the ones of Xenios I pretty liked them
Style: See my Avatar something like that ;)
Size(Max 500x200): 250x200
Text on it: Gangsta-Jr

cud i have a sig - text: Joepod render: super mario size: 450 x 130 colour.. red & blue

thanks in advance
You already got one, to be honest i don't think Akor Shel will do one that looks better then the one you've got now.

Plx some cool AVATAR FOR ME KK ? : )
smthin like my avatar and text PRO TEH WARBRINGER , COLORS SOME BLACK GRAY COLORS :)
Thanks in advance

You already got one, to be honest i don't think Akor Shel will do one that looks better then the one you've got now.

Please, dont go out of topic. And try to do a request instead of throwing **** to me. Thanks.

@:

I'll make your signatures/avatars until I get home, Im in my cousin's house at the moment.

Thank You,

Colors: sweetso.
Render: I want a sexy, ***** elf male in pink dress, riding yellow pony and shooting to a baloon monster from bazooka!
Size: 500x200
Text on it:
I R MAST0R RAPE UR ASS
elfy.

Last edited:
Please, dont go out of topic. And try to do a request instead of throwing **** to me. Thanks.

@:

I'll make your signatures/avatars until I get home, Im in my cousin's house at the moment.

Thank You,
for the first I'm not throwing shit on you, i just said what i think is best. And yeah i shall request xD
Make me an avatar that looks better then mine.

I'll complete all the requests tomorrow, I had some problems with my photoshop and with my RL time.

Thank You,

Couldn't find a ***** male elf in pink dress riding a yellow pony... xD

If you found it, send it to me please. :p!

Back