• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez Store

I liked this idea until I saw alert pay, no thanks. I would also suggest you don't attempt to handle the payments by creating an account balance. No offense but If you really are 17, I don't think you have enough experience to start handling potentially thousands of dollars worth of peoples money.

I liked this idea until I saw alert pay, no thanks. I would also suggest you don't attempt to handle the payments by creating an account balance. No offense but If you really are 17, I don't think you have enough experience to start handling potentially thousands of dollars worth of peoples money.

The idea to use AlertPay is because of the charge-back possibility using PayPal. If you know a way to avoid that, I would be glad to hear it. Also, it's okay to think I do not have enough experience to handle a lot of money, I haven't showed people yet what I am capable of.

Using PayPal would be very handy for the store, but I need to find a secure way to use it, 'cuz I can't risk people money with the charge-backs.

Stores are great really. Still there is one thing that makes me unsure.. All the administrators have acces to all the files on the store, everyone knows how a "rl" friend can be? Something like "Hey man, take that file for me! I give u 2 dollars :> No one will know anyway" something like that + all the administrators will have all the files on the store to, so when the website goes down it ends up with the owner having all your files which makes them simply (rich)?

So I would not trust stores which is hosted by an OT maker, or anyone related to Tibia..
This is my toughts, maybe it isn't like this. BUT I would never ever entrust my files to this store or stians.

If you need store moderators, I'll dedicate some time to helping you for free. Or if you need money for hosting, etc.

Red

Stores are great really. Still there is one thing that makes me unsure.. All the administrators have acces to all the files on the store, everyone knows how a "rl" friend can be? Something like "Hey man, take that file for me! I give u 2 dollars :> No one will know anyway" something like that + all the administrators will have all the files on the store to, so when the website goes down it ends up with the owner having all your files which makes them simply (rich)?

So I would not trust stores which is hosted by an OT maker, or anyone related to Tibia..
This is my toughts, maybe it isn't like this. BUT I would never ever entrust my files to this store or stians.

# I won't hire administrators, everything will be automatic so all I will need is to spend at least 20 - 30 minutes / day to check everything is OK.
# My friends don't play/host opentibia servers, neither do I.
# You will always be able to phisically remove your item(s) from store, so whenever you think the whole shit is going down, you just delete the files.

- comparing stian's store to this one, I believe it's better to think 1 person is able to take your files than a lot of moderators with the power to download your files. If you still think I will take your files, well that's your opinion and I've got to respect it, but that's why I will work hard on this store to become the most secure, trustworthy and nice store ever seen.

If you need store moderators, I'll dedicate some time to helping you for free. Or if you need money for hosting, etc.

Red

I am definitely taking that offer! I need respectful people moderating the store, people like you... people I can trust.

Mmm, about the hosting, it is an awesome offer, but I am planning to buy a small dedicated server for my step-dad's company, so I will take some space from there to start.

Thank you Red!

Item check:
kFMpE8v1Mg.png

Update in browse page:
1wD4Lj8u1K.png

Last edited:
LaO89qEDN2.png

this is the best store for OTS that will be out there! a trustworthy owner!!!

seems rlly nice but u shall find a way to use paypal

If the code quality is going to be same as ArchezAAC has, I wouldn't trust this site.
Agreed. I probably wont ever trust this site now. If you imply you know your stuff and then release something that says otherwise I don't see why I should trust you now.

People should learn better something first before enhancing ego with simple applications. What i am seeing here is only XHTML/CSS User Interfaces.

People should learn better something first before enhancing ego with simple applications. What i am seeing here is only XHTML/CSS User Interfaces.

You just said it, that's what you are seeing. I didn't make the archez aac alone, so don't come here and claim this website is a simple application. (this goes for you aswell, Zisly)

You just said it, that's what you are seeing. I didn't make the archez aac alone, so don't come here and claim this website is a simple application. (this goes for you aswell, Zisly)
I never said this was a simple application. That it isn't simple makes me skeptical. After all, it will handle money and you don't seem to be that experienced.

If
you're trying to blame the outcome of the AAC on the other guys; You're the project leader and owner, you're the one to be held responsible for the released product.

Back