• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Archez Store

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
ARCHEZ'S PROJECTS | a small fundation for my projects

EVEN A CENT IS ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE
ALERTPAY | PAYPAL (both: [email protected])

Here I go, once again with an attempt of creating a store, 'cuz as most of you people know, I tried to do this seven months ago (OpenTibia Bay), back then my project was named OpenTibia Bay, which was 'kinda bad name copy of eBay.

However, I come once again with the same idea, but different goal. I think you don't need to be the only one to be the best.

So here is my plan and what I've done already:

User registration and security
* Registration will be free.
* Users passwords will be encrypted using the SHA-1 hash function and two other functions.

Selling and buying
* The store will only display sell/buy-able virtual material related to open tibia.
* Buying and selling items on the store will be based on account balance.
* Copyright infringement will not be tolerated.

Items moderation
* There will be store moderators, but they won't be able to check files, they will just check your item name, description, price and some other information about it JUST to check if it's real or not, however, they are not to take the final decision, in case they deny an item, the administration will deal with it.
* "Ok, they don't check files, what if I buy a fake item?", you will have 24 hours to report this, because that's the time you need to wait for withdrawing your account balance to your AlertPay account. If an item is reported, the 24 hours time is stopped and the item is checked by the administration, to confirm the report. As we are dealing with account balances, you will be able to receive a refund if the item was a fake.

Banishments
* You will be banned from the store if you submit fake item(s) name/description.
* You will be banned from the store if you submit invalid material. (will be specified in rules)
* You will be banned from the store if you submit fake/invalid reports to ruin someone else reputation/status.
* You will be banned from the store if you break the rules.
* More reasons to be added in some near future...

Preview:
This is not just the template, the system is ready to add models, controllers and views.

Old previews:
http://img03.imgland.net/eQwAshv0aK.png

Latest:
DtrF3SeVhC.png

(template header can change at any time, for any reason, so don't expect this header to stay forever)

Last edited:
I was about to ask in your other thread what happened to opentibiabay. I was just around OTfans and saw it. Anyway im glad you brought the project back. I think people should be required to post at least one picture of there item. If its a script the user can take a picture of it. Is Archez Store going to take any percentage of the purchase? MAYBE a small amount 5% or less might be okay to help keep the site online. Anyway Good luck

I was about to ask in your other thread what happened to opentibiabay. I was just around OTfans and saw it. Anyway im glad you brought the project back. I think people should be required to post at least one picture of there item. If its a script the user can take a picture of it. Is Archez Store going to take any percentage of the purchase? MAYBE a small amount 5% or less might be okay to help keep the site online. Anyway Good luck

# I will take all the security measures that come up to my head and you people suggest.
# Yeah, the store will need some money to stay alive... I think I will add a 50 cents fee for each transaction, or less.

Thanks for your feedback!

Looks good anyway. :)

Thanks.

Isn't this going to be come like V*A*P*U*S?

this will be awesome! although, if you allow selling copyrighted material, there will be some issues with promoting this in OTLand.
anyways as I said, Awesome project! approved by a Panda!

Isn't this going to be come like V*A*P*U*S?

Read the whole first post again, then you will realize is not like vap... :)

this will be awesome! although, if you allow selling copyrighted material, there will be some issues with promoting this in OTLand.
anyways as I said, Awesome project! approved by a Panda!

I won't allow that, so don't worry Panda :D! (thanks for approving it too)

Selling and buying
* The store will only display sell/buy-able virtual material related to open tibia.

Sounds MUCH like V*A*P*U*S.
Unless the rules specify otherwise.

Sounds MUCH like V*A*P*U*S.
Unless the rules specify otherwise.

... and if you read the next bullet, you'll see Archez Store won't deal with direct payments. If you want to have $8.00 balance in your account, you will pay those 8.00 to Archez Store and you will automatically get that money. Now let's say you add $50.00 to your account balance, and then realize you just don't want to use the money, or something like that, you can simply request balance withdrawal, and you will get your money back to your alertpay account, without paying any kind of fee.

:D

Okay, I'm guessing rule #1 is absolutely no selling/buying real Tibia content allowed.
It is why V*A*P*U*S was banned in the first place.

Okay, I'm guessing rule #1 is absolutely no selling/buying real Tibia content allowed.

not only tibia, selling copyrighted material is illegal, it doesn't matter if it's from tibia or not, it's just not allowed to sell copyrighted material unless you're the one that owns that rights.

I forgot about it, but as Bogart said, copyright infringement will not be tolerated on Archez Store.

Little update...

E5UrI7SDxq.png

I will register every attempt on that "unique key" have a good laugh @ people trying, I obviously changed it for preview :3

Back