• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

archezaac 2

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey!

After taking some time to read all of the replies in archezaac0.1 thread, I noticed there is a lot to change, remove and fix. That's why I am going to work on a new engine, it will be nothing compared to the current one, that's something I can assure.

POT will be dropped, a new MVC framework will be implemented.

I will do my best, that's a promise. :)

WHY 2.0?
Because I don't want people to get confused with 0.1.

thanks for deciding to drop POT :D it's 2011 and POT is becoming obsolete

Will Archez AAC 2.0 take me longer then 5 minutes to find an exploit, unlike 0.1?

Will Archez AAC 2.0 take me longer then 5 minutes to find an exploit, unlike 0.1?

you really dont need to flame.

@topic
im glad you know how to take advice and criticism without crying. Im even more excited to see how v2.0 turns out now.

Take your time, don't release it without having at least 3 testers(not the same developers) having tested it ;)

TzijC9AlNC.png

Started using Smarty and CI. (screenshot of home controller)

yuEpf6EZyK.png

Take your time, don't release it without having at least 3 testers(not the same developers) having tested it ;)

Sure thing mate. ^^

I just implemented the default template and made some fixes.
http://img02.imgland.net/kURLsTGm7J.png

Also, there won't be any kind of black list system in this version, so you will be free to disrespect whoever you want to. I guess this is the best black list system, let people realize when they are doing something wrong, by themselves.

Adapt Doctrine into this, or at least use prepared statements. There is already AAC in development using this framework, why make 2?

Consider Symfony 2.0

Sweet, Good luck it =).

I hope you have taken all of the criticism from the other thread to improve on :).

That's awesome Archez... keep going dude xD

I'm really looking forward for using this rather than Modern AAC xD

Back