• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

archezaac 2

What does POT means and for what is used in the ACC?

PHP OTServ Toolkit, originally made for the OpenTibia project
it serves as a helper for loading accounts, players, guilds, guild ranks and some more stuff

There is nothing to do about POT getting obsolete or not. I didn't saw any AAC using POT properly, and about the statement "a new MVC framework will be implemented" is wrong because POT never were a framework, since you can USE any framework using POT as a vendor.

There is nothing to do about POT getting obsolete or not. I didn't saw any AAC using POT properly, and about the statement "a new MVC framework will be implemented" is wrong because POT never were a framework, since you can USE any framework using POT as a vendor.

hey nostra, why u don't make a ACC for us? :/
You say like a "expert" with this things...

# I did not specify a reason of why I was dropping POT from Archez AAC.
# You just did not read right the new MVC framework part, I never stated POT was one.

If you are going to post such things, think before doing so. I know you are at a whole different level of programming, and I am glad open tibia has such programmers contributing, but instead of hating because someone made a mistake, you could be developing something better, if you aren't already.

Thank you.

oAeN1V1rN.png

The development of the AAC may take some time, so there is a comments space in the website home page to see what the people think and suggest for the AAC.

oAeN1V1rN.png

The development of the AAC may take some time, so there is a comments space in the website home page to see what the people think and suggest for the AAC.

how did you know that was me D:!?!?

@ONT
keep the awesome work!

Applied some fixes to comments, no more empty comments or authors. :]

Sweet! Would be great if you could alter this script so you have to logon to your accout before posting and then the user would be able to select their character. Less trolling this way.

Sweet! Would be great if you could alter this script so you have to logon to your accout before posting and then the user would be able to select their character. Less trolling this way.

Well, it's supposed to be something temporary, but if you want to keep this for your OTS, it's okay for me, I could implement your suggestion. ^^

PS:
haha lold

puzk37aG04.png

EDIT:

another lol for the gallery
rNVmUNELIq.png

Last edited:
well, i just logged in with 1/1 and guess what? xD too much redirections IMO =/ can't u do the checks in another way? maybe JS/JQuery

well, i just logged in with 1/1 and guess what? xD too much redirections IMO =/ can't u do the checks in another way? maybe JS/JQuery

I can remove some redirections, just tell me which ones you think are simply unnecessary. :O

You have successfully logged in, you will now be redirected.
You have never changed your nickname before, you will now be redirected to set one.
Maybe the second one is ok, but the first i think its unnecessary, make it just log it.

Back