• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your GF woke you up and the first thing you do is map?
Are you insane my friend?!

Anywho, nice piece:)

Yeee :p, nope, but she went to work and I didnt have anything to do :) Coming an other dildo soon. (mapping)

map editor.

dpixbn.jpg

ingame.

2cp99hk.jpg

Rate 1/10 please.

if u have tips there welkom ofc.

it's for an playable ot:p
so not to over detailed it's just an food store:p

yes ofc-.- but if i show the roof u cant see inside-.-

I dont see any diffrence ingame or in mapeditor :p maby that the grass got abit randomized

kishar my gm acc is on ingame:p more ya tru no difrance:p

@Kishar: Loved it so much , you used it right
@Scay: never saw your idea , so simple and creative really cool scay
@Force Star: best i saw till now in 8.5 , loved the branches but too lot?maybe but it's still nice
@Kishar 5x: i loved all your new 8.5 things it looks way better than force but still own touch my friend :D
@Zeze: you know it better than me-.- please better view and quality and zoom please or continue it
@Hiperkarma 2x: all of them are wonderful really you've showed your skills on those , just more screens of city is needed
@Pansarfot: i loved it so much thats what we call a showoff not venox's
@Venoxx: why? why you didnt finish it? please finish no comment for now
@Kishar GF ONE:i loved it so much , i wish that your girlfriend always wake you to do this
@Serogan:Your on your way mate.
@Xenios : i loved it so much for me , but i dont know all the new things but this showed me :D

WILL TRY TO REP YOU ALL :)

He goes through the window, hahah.

But quite nice made jogui could be beter but from 80 % of the maps people make could be beter.

Xenios nice work.

@jogui1: I bet thats the difference between RPG and just showoff.
If it would be placed in a real world it should have a door and it would easily be locked to keep those thieves out.
But it sure looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back