• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ueibtj.png

Looking good, just cannot see how grass can suddenly grow inside of a cave frozen by ICE?

Looking good, just cannot see how grass can suddenly grow inside of a cave frozen by ICE?

Well it might not be too realistic but I really like when there is a little green in those zones :D

Well it might not be too realistic but I really like when there is a little green in those zones :D

it would be cool, to make a mountain, and a kinda circle of grass, in the middle of everything, and again, a huge beautyfull tree in the middle of that circle. ;D

The sorcerers inn is protected by magical fields.

@armorfist Looks cool, but why did you make the mountain with doodad(it does not look cool)? :(

Zisly i said before i think "i've loved you magical shop so much " i think you posted before
pans~: maybe i dont feel it
sorry
rep for you both :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back