• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
templozq2.png

OHMYGOD! you are the king of the mappers!

Temple of Erembor:

semttuloxe1il7.png

Temple of Dron'ma:

semttulorj2.png

Wich is the best ?

Awesome Chauz, I think (on the first picture) that you should use the Stone Stair insted :D

Just my opinion

looking good looking good :) not many knows how to make water falls look nice :p most just make one floor mountain and add water on top :D

Never really posted in this thread before so I thought why not post for once :D And since you commented on his waterfall I also thought :)p) let me post a waterfall of mine.. So, here it goes :D

ContestWaterfallll.png

This is my first desert city tought but not done:)
Ill post more picuters later when the city is done..

964-desert.jpg

Last edited:
I can... But I guess he uploaded it in his private album, so that's why I can see it.

Never really posted in this thread before so I thought why not post for once :D And since you commented on his waterfall I also thought :)p) let me post a waterfall of mine.. So, here it goes :D

ContestWaterfallll.png
Really beautiful work there! Good job! :)
This is my first desert city tought but not done:)
Ill post more picuters later when the city is done..

scaled.php

HEHE as nice as when i said it at msn :D

ContestWaterfallll.png

It's a shame that no players can see that, there's no spot for anyone to stand and admire it... ;)

Ahh Empty, it's true but wait a sec I'll upload another pic of the same place. I remade it later, well it's accesable now :p

Here it is:
asdf.png

Or I could give them super powers so they could fly :D

Last edited:
You should make that people can swim there, so they still can see it, but you would need to remove some stones that are in the water though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back