• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My just started project: Ghost town. I noticed some faults, and detail mistakes which I will fix soon :)

Hahahahaha, laughing out load... So you are saying you better than me?

Hahahaha really LOL.... ROTFL! HAHHAHAHA!
PURE REMERE NOOBISH STYLISH, even my 10 year old brother makes better than that, he hasnt even mapped with remere's yet, only with simones, lol... rotfl rotfl

Nikke, that picture is pretty good if you just correct it.

Hahahahaha, laughing out load... So you are saying you better than me?

Hahahaha really LOL.... ROTFL! HAHHAHAHA!
PURE REMERE NOOBISH STYLISH, even my 10 year old brother makes better than that, he hasnt even mapped with remere's yet, only with simones, lol... rotfl rotfl

Was uncorrected at that point.
Yeah, wanna have a mapping competition or something?
And neon thanks xD

@ ghost town, detailing is a little weak but you have some really good ideas, you used those dark grey stones nicely to make it look like collapsed pillars, and your pond is very nicely shaped, most beginners think that squares are the way to go, so just keep practicing with randommizing the other details.

Ohh,, lol test test!!
965-temple.jpg

this is really nice

Nice, but 4 gs Oo they are to close to eachother

28ur33r.jpg

---------

oqeq93.jpg

Kind regards,
Icetear!

PS. SORRY FOR BREAKING THE RULE. BUT IT WOULD BE USELESS TO CREATE A NEW THREAD JUST FOR 2 SIMPLE PICTURES WITH NO CONNECTION TO EACHOTHERS..

Extraordinary nice shapes :rolleyes:

yeah i just had to :s

Is this just a one time period or did you really become polite?
Thanks anyhow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back