• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Iruga or "Dhogz" I don't know who is the mapper xD
Awesome idea but...
But don't use that jungle grass (id:2882)
Use this one (id:3985)

The doors that u use are normally used in Ab'Dendriel~
Use this ... id:5284 (in some cases like the left entrance and the door that is like traped between those rush woods)

And I love the rest =O
Really nice idea, just small deatails =P

Good Luck ^^

@Casface
Thanks man! i'm improving with each passing day .. XD

@God Blas
Yeah!, was better with the id you opined
maybe later I post the updated photos and the spawn to see if it is more beautiful and complete...

..and iruga is the name of record at the forum... if could change for Dhogz', I would change

iruga,
You know that many of those walls you used, is for making a Entrance/door?

xD

Nice tho :)

cuea.jpg

Posted by flaite1_
cuea.jpg

flaite1, u talk bad about Neon and he copies him...
And those crystals, doesn't fit either, pff
-1 for copy
-1 for crystals
-1 for use autoborder
-1 for bad quality

Last edited:
okay retard, copy him what? mm addin a plant in a cave? thats ur argument? i added 1 he added 4 thats why i said it was spammed, 2 autoborder? i didnt used it so you fail, u think cristals dont fit its your opinion i dont care, i talk bad about mappers telling them what they did bad, btw if im bad, u suck in all aspects.
okay -4? i think that gives me a 6, a 8 if i would have saved png, and if u wouldnt have invented that i used autoborder.
thanks for the 8/10 noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back