• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay retard, copy him what? mm addin a plant in a cave? thats ur argument? i added 1 he added 4 thats why i said it was spammed, 2 autoborder? i didnt used it so you fail, u think cristals dont fit its your opinion i dont care, i talk bad about mappers telling them what they did bad, btw if im bad, u suck in all aspects.
okay -4? i think that gives me a 6, a 8 if i would have saved png, and if u wouldnt have invented that i used autoborder.
thanks for the 8/10 noob

Ye cuz when posted as .png it not only changed the quality of the picture, but also the quality of the mapping!QW YAY! WOHOO.
Retard. and you're way too offensive lol.

hes point is, if he would have took 2 secs more after saving png it would have been 8/10 so hes thanking him for the good rate lmao

I don't think God Blas based his rate on the quality of the picture, he was probably just suggesting him to save in png.

And here is a pic I made inspired in a pic of VenoXxxxx~xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go to Giant Spiders ^^
It's more kind of nature xD
And after walking and kill some creatured u go to the cave >;]
2060-giant-spiders.png

_______________________-
Bad quality because I had it since Tibia 8.4 i guess and I didn't know about save pictures in .PNG

Nice to see you using RME :)

Nice mapping btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back