• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks i just would make with the 2 picture a nice effect

imigrants sailed from thais to the new island Zu'tak , there is much nature and there live Lizards.But the humans destroyed the lands (dried grass) and they taken a old mysterios building under inspection , they maked a gate to the rest of the island , because the lizard want they land back

sorry i know my english is very bad , but i hope you guys can understand the history :D
(reason why lizard building are with normal , reason why jungle grass on dry grass)

@Serogan: The pictures were alright, it's nice to know you're using Raw pallete though =]

Lucashouse.jpg

the gate is cool but I think the boat place and sand around is abit to small, you should expand it ;pp

Here's a building that will eventually turn into a 'tavern' for my city. Tell me what you think!

2h3s9sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back