• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to...

Coming soon only in Antigua-Online :)

sdg.png

im not a fan to the new sprites but, its pretty good. remove the metal bars imo :)

@up
Agreed, but the most important feature is in-game so it doesnt matter;o
This map is clearly made for good use not for show-off:)

I love it

Well as venoxx said. It doesn't matter about map editor, just ingame.

It's not like you're playing on the map editor casting r0xor spells.

Saraah said:
What project are you mapping for? :3
I have a project for over two years trying to find and do something that really brings the old RPG that had no tibia ... Lately I see is with Global Ots exp 100++ and for profit, and many players ... For me the amount of players is the least important, what matters to me is the quality, challenge, adventure, entertainment .. The players are like the market always has people coming and going and does not have time to come. ^_^

macedoon said:
Venore style and tbh I don't like it alot.
I also do not like the architecture venore the tibia, most know it as well because of his history of being a poor city and located in difficult to raise local fixed structures that soil type .. and it is this idea that I brought to my project. :D

More one something..not special again but little RPG
:rolleyes:
rpgk.png

and thanks to other comments, is really what I'm trying to do .. damned rpg bring back to that little game "done in paint.this is one joke of course" :D

Sorry for my fucking bad english..<_< , in brazil only learn English or another language if you are really doing a course.

The only dislike is the cobwebs :3 They should b e in the corner, not in the open. n_n

@Saraah
yes, that's what I was seeing now .. I also think it has to stay only in corners .. I will fix once :wub:

@Cykotitan
the carpet was used to match the floor and the stones were to give a little touch in the store, do you think of knights and coming out of their hunts would not bring a few bits of stone stuck in your boots or kicking out there to inside the store? :D

somethings i make for fun
:rolleyes:
cavew.png

cavee.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back