• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I made my town for my server I made the town generally poor, but had a wealthy, enclosed area in which only players who were worthy enough could enter, those kinds of houses can be found within.

I can show you my temple I guess:
2gwgsxe.png

As you can see I tried making use of the new wall sprites, I find they look nice with those grounds.
qq2zw8.png

As you can see, the temple should be a place of refuge for those afraid of player killers or those who aren't willing to risk going AFK in a non-protection zone. The temple should be simple but elegant, not humongous or too small.

Before you post it remember to save the screenshot as PNG for good quality

No you don't.

Show me which one I didn't save in PNG. Do right click, save as, and you'll see all I've uploaded is in PNG, maybe doesn't look with good quality for other reasons.

Edit: Here's the temple.. I still don't like it very much, it's not finished yet but I might try building it in a differente way. Look at the church piano xD

dxzhac.png

It looks too squared :<

Last edited:
Show me which one I didn't save in PNG. Do right click, save as, and you'll see all I've uploaded is in PNG, maybe doesn't look with good quality for other reasons.

Edit: Here's the temple.. I still don't like it very much, it's not finished yet but I might try building it in a differente way. Look at the church piano xD

xhxew2.png

It looks too squared :<

It was JPG in the beginning and then you changed it.
But it is clear. That is Jpg, but not the latest tho.

It was JPG in the beginning and then you changed it.
But it is clear. That is Jpg, but not the latest tho.

Argh... So you're calling me a liar and arguing for a stupid reason? I've never used JPG in any of my few map pieces' posts, do you want the original files? Must I record myself in a video while I save the files in my computer? Tell me... xD

Edit: The bad quality might be due to my humble program for pictures... Paint... Should I download PS?

I use Paint too.
It's seeable that it is Jpg.

Save them in Png, not remake them to png.

You know... like a hacking cough... I'm not sure how to explain a cough:huh:
I didn't mean hack in a bad way, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back