• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
A street in a city. ^^ (thanks for the replies above + under me! :))

1268-645646.png

Lokks really good im probly gona try and make my town look that good!

also how did you do the valted roofs?..(they go upwards.. how?)

@Evil Hero

Needs more details and that bridge is random.
What type of map are you going to create an RPG or an Teleport.
I like how you've made the water in like a trench =]
I done that on my third mapping time and it sucked though =]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Serpent Spawn - Nice, Keep it up.

Serpent Spawn
2ujsi9w.png
Looking great! I got idea for you if you are going to use this spawn in your server create then a npc for a quest there maybe shaman outfit :D keep the cool work up!

Anyways back on topic. Evil Hero, I like how you designed the structure of the trech... lookin good. As for the detailing like the others said it can use some work. Man I must say, my second time mapping looked like hell compared to that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A picture from my small Island that will be called The "Heaven's Island". :p

1308-projekto.png

Last edited:
uhh, bad use of sprites dieski. first of all, you mashed up like 7 stones into the waterfall of 1 sqm, then some waterfall stones are put in the pond wich dont belong there, only the round ones belong to normal water. then at the road thingy its just mashed up sprites once again wich make no sense, and a destroyed wall in an archway? :eek: what is that all about

uhh, bad use of sprites dieski. first of all, you mashed up like 7 stones into the waterfall of 1 sqm, then some waterfall stones are put in the pond wich dont belong there, only the round ones belong to normal water. then at the road thingy its just mashed up sprites once again wich make no sense, and a destroyed wall in an archway? :eek: what is that all about
Okey thanks for telling me your opinion I will sure fix some of the things you mentioned. But this is game, in the game everything is possible right? ;)

thats an bad excuse, the sprites were made to be used a certain way in the game and they should. but do as you wish i just gave some examples..

Really nice neon! :thumbup:

You should make a jungle on the mountain so it looks kinda more of a ravine. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back