• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
d0y1.png

Hai.

Firstly I'd like to say, that it's a cool cave. However it wouldn't hurt using utevo lux, so we could see the piece a little bit better. I personally hate character mapshowoffs. I prefer pictures from the mapeditor. With a nice border and a good cut, that's for sure!

Anyway, I think you have way to much details in the way. For playing, it'd be really annoying. Try to put the detail into/onto the unwalkable dirt and on the borders. Since the unwalkable dirt and the borders look undetailed and the actual zone, where you walk on, is spreaded with detail, everywhere. Remove the big stone and place a little one, maybe a normal hinklestone. The hinklestone lying on the ground is cool. Even though I just asked myself how it got there. As far as I know beholders do not carry these kind of things around, do they ;p?
Neither do Bugs. The rest is quite well done though.

By the way, I love your KingKong map, keep working on that. I guess this goes to it as well..

Looking a bit spammed, but otherwise it looks rather okay!
Keep it up.

Regards,
Varino.

dibujobn3.jpg

Not finished yet but is what i mapped and changed today=)

I like the castle, but, the change of wall (mountain-dark castle) i dont like xD

PD:
Raliuga, podrias ponerle algunas gargolas (esa de decoracion) asi le da un toque mas misterioso y en el techo podrias poner algunos pedazos de metal, eso indica que posee una forja :p

I personally don't like that stone floor =(

well i always make the water as a base on the start so it looks kinda weird to me this... starting from scratch and seeing black tiles everywhere would make me feel rly frustrated :p

raw only. i dont brush water then add grass. start with borders :)

I personally don't like that stone floor =(

stone floor is the sexiest ground you can use :p
-%5Bdpsucks.jpg

i know the dp shape is ugly, i will remake it ^_x

edit;
%5Bexample.jpg

taken out of my other project, a more finished example for neon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
stone floor is the sexiest ground you can use :p
-[dpsucks.jpg

i know the dp shape is ugly, i will remake it ^_x

edit;
[example.jpg

taken out of my other project, a more finished example for neon :)

I like that second picture o,o, alot

Poof, It looks rly rly great... that piece you showed us there turned out great at last... even if there were MANY edits on the way.. :)

Yes it do live someone there!!!

The Almighty DOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back