• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe =P
Looking at this pic I fail, but how did u make the shape, in map editor?

Its not too bad, The shape is however bad. But he is getting the main things across (Roads, Rivers, Mountains) They just to be less squary and more spikey kind of. :)

It is a cool idea, I use it a lot, but over there looks bad IMO.

I think it's nice except the SE corner(entrance).Rock edges look weird there =P.

-_- D:
127270885174.png

Looks a bit doodad brushy and crowded to me and it could use a bit more ground mixtures IMO. Also, try not to use autoborder, use RAW as it looks much better and try to spread the nature a bit and make various concentrations of plants, trees and grass tufts instead of spamming the map with trees.

Also, please zoom a bit in to your maps when posting them, if needed paste a few screenshots together for a big map. It looks better, really.

Edit:
Some water borders look kinda odd. :l

345ykyb.jpg

1. Look's odd being there, either keep it grass or detail it more.
  2. Unwalkable, Players won't know where to go. Use smaller trees/firms.
  3. Clump of big grass ground pieces? But not anywhere else, don't use them at all.
  4. How does the water get there?
  5. Deserted Area, yet umbrella + chairs?
  6. Error with grass clump, two overlapping, undetailed / clumped again.
  7. Clumped area un-walkable.
  8. Too many large grass clumps.
  9. Autoborder less.

My first full RAW!!! Pretty much just testing stuff, I know there's too much trees.
42125245.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back