• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
lalala nothing to do =/
127227977125.png

Looks nice at first instance, but then I realized there's too much water from the waterfall; where does it all come from? It'd also look better if the shape was done in RAW and not auto-bordered. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Try raw, and please don't use those fat grass stuffs XD

Looks nice at first instance, but then I realized there's too much water from the waterfall; where does it all come from? It'd also look better if the shape was done in RAW and not auto-bordered. Keep it up! :thumbup:
im lazy to do it with raw =/

Try raw, and please don't use those fat grass stuffs XD

what fat grass stuffs :eek:?

If you're lazy for doing it with RAW then you are a LAZY mapper. ¬¬

too crowded by monsters and flowers... and also remove the crystals and replace them with ROCKS... not a single rock in the whole cave.. :s?

There is some, look again. They're small tho =P
I fix later

Last edited:
K fixed version =P and some new places
Giant spider cave with rocks and without dried grass
83411061.png

Dragon mountain ^^
17870784.png

60437289.png

Warlocks deep underground
82545246.png

Last edited:
The dragon mountain will look better without auto border and also add yellow grass tufts it would look much better :D

@Snach: He's talking about the thing that automatically adds the borders onto the grounds. It's lame and lazy and make things look bad etc, It's better to use raw pallete and use templates of things like Caves/Mountains/Borders or nature sets.

@Snach: He's talking about the thing that automatically adds the borders onto the grounds. It's lame and lazy and make things look bad etc, It's better to use raw pallete and use templates of things like Caves/Mountains/Borders or nature sets.

Yeah but what's the point using raw on this mountain if the borders stay same anyway? :eek:

With RAW pallete you have more control over what you do. And you can randomize a lot more things. (Walltypes, ground types, items, borders) Just try not to make a map squary

With RAW pallete you have more control over what you do. And you can randomize a lot more things. (Walltypes, ground types, items, borders) Just try not to make a map squary
Yes I'm trying to get used to raw =P Atm i'm doing 50/50 raw and autoborder. Do u think this shape is ok? =P (ignore the box mountain) My first island so cant be very good I guess :$
minimapc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back