• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first shape ever:

127335388778.png

If you look closely enough, close one eye and then twist your head a little.. you'll see a shape in the middle of the picture. :p

i think your in the wrong thread, and wich is the front? xD

i think your in the wrong thread, and wich is the front? xD

why you say it is in a wrong thread.. it is my lastest piece of mapping.. o.o and thing on the front of the plane is the propeller o.o

@up
cuz i think its more than your last map its an great idea :p

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas to make OTLand mappers better
Hello all OTLanders!

As I was looking threw almost the whole Mapping section here on OTLand, I couldn't find any Thread with Mapping Ideas.

With Mapping Ideas I mean, let's say you are mapping and suddenly comes up with a great mapping idea, could be anything!
Why don't share it with us all?

Now, If you got an idea that you want to show us all, just post a picture or tell us about it here, in this thread.

Here is some of mine:
ilzr7d.png

Kind Regards,
Neon
:wub:

On the east side you should make it all like the red dirt :p, and west the waterfall doesnt look that good xD but the cave itself is good

xD dislike u.u its just an auto border one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back