• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicee :), but at the second pic you should delete some lava bubbles at the north and also the metal bar thingy with the fire in it :p

It kinda looks good man but what is it a jail or house or what? and I dont like the water lily on the sand.imo

like'em but dude if you'r going to put that much piece of maps make your own thread

In the lava ones, I think you should place some "flaming walls", I really don't know the exact name, but I think you get me..

snowat.png

@SK
u.u dis-like
@phoenix
its very bad and i don't know why but i like it xD haha, i think it was cuz remember me when i start :p, try to make it with out those wooden things and remove the waterfall try to mix thinks to make a ice water fall :p

Part of the project LOTR, just a pice of nature hope you like it.

screenshot2010051420756.png

It's way too simple my friend. It can be done really quick using auto-border. I can tell you didn't use the auto-border tool entirely, 'cus there's a section with dirt and thick grass where you used RAW and also in the other part below the big rock. Maybe you could add some details to make it look better. :peace:

@bardok
well bardok i'm waiting for our striper to add some detail i don't add that much cuz i want try the new sprites :p

@Jav - It look's good, but try using different mountain floors and that ladder doesn't look right maybe use a ramp. :)

@SK I like it a lot too simple yet nice, would be awesome for a RPG server's nature.

This is my real first attempt at a depot never been good at town's, i prefer caves/underground spawns.

Messy

23shfk8.png

Clean

2vs22hc.png

Would love comment's. :)

This is just a edit of my good friend Henkos, He sent me a depot so credits to him for the shape and the ideas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back