• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks great, I mapped sth. but dont be rude i didnt do sth for long time:

1ze9fu8.png

Copying is one of the best ways to learn how to map, but he should've given Neon some credit..
I'm sorry but I didn't agree with that, to learn real mapping u should make ur own ideas, and Magnetico made nice ones, I know he is a nice mapper, and with more time, he could make a nice boat...

From there on you can come up with an own style.
You can't learn how to map without looking on forums and try what they're doing.-.-
Everyone once made a waterfall in the beginning of their career cause they saw how other mapper did it.
They tried to do the same so they could learn.

Sorry, but i didn't learn that way, maybe I'm a exeption :\
Edit:
Orc Fortress
orcfortress.png

Last edited:
everyone does, dont lie and say you never looked at someones pic and got even a little bit inspired..

Don't be angry cuz ur Magnetico's friend, I'm not saying people can't do that, I just don't like to do it normally...
Of course I look at other pics, but I try to don't get the idea, cuz I hate it, I mean, when I got inspired by some map, in the end of my work i feel that isn't totally mine :\
I'm sorry if I let u guys angry :{

Hahah, I'm not angry ;p and my post had nothing to do with magnetico.
My point was that you are influenced by others work even if you dont want to be.

@up totally agree
@topic nice mapping add some details and it'll be great

@Petracyus Myth
dude dont lie, you had been got inspired atleast once by another one it can be
An other mapper, Tibia Cip, or Real life so shtf talking sht you never got inspired
else at that pic i hate it :/ need something.
@aftonbladet
100% agree w/you

Everything comes either from your imagination, or from an inspiration.
Though, imagination is a mixure of all you have seen in real life, and something you have dreamed about. So, there's a kind of inspiration part, somewhere in imagination as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back