• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like it as I said :D to bad you cant see the top of the towers.. they where really neat

Looking good everyone.

I guess I'll post something of mine..
Here's a library with a suicide quest ontop of the roof.
The nature around the building sucks.. mapping when you're partially colorblind is a pain!

librarys.png

Looking good everyone.

Here's a library with a suicide quest ontop of the roof

librarys.png
Wow!
I think it looks awesome. Keep up the good work. Love the idea by the way.

Looking good everyone.

The nature around the building sucks.. mapping when you're partially colorblind is a pain!

librarys.png

Don't you just fall 1 floor when you step on that yellow sqm? :eek:

Don't you just fall 1 floor when you step on that yellow sqm? :eek:

Normally yes; however it's been changed so when a player steps on it they're teleported to the ground level with 1% hp and 1% mana o.o
If the player lands without dieing the player receives a small reward for successfully completing the suicide jump.

Petracyus Myth, I like your top right rocky shoreline, it looks nice

Normally yes; however it's been changed so when a player steps on it they're teleported to the ground level with 1% hp and 1% mana o.o
If the player lands without dieing the player receives a small reward for successfully completing the suicide jump.

Petracyus Myth, I like your top right rocky shoreline, it looks nice

Lol that's awesome.
But wouldn't it be easy to block the path? Not many people would I guess but Magic Druid def. would :D

Rofl
..Yea I believe MD would block it if he could get to it ;p

Here's a pic of a small library/temple type thing..I don't really know!
infotemple.png

Looking good everyone.

librarys.png

;o made a mountain like that before called Daredevil mountain xD You lost 250hp per "floor" xD
So if you jumped from floor one you lost 250hp, floor 3 750 and so on xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back