• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan, :thumbup:

My little project :)

arelyth.png

Edit
zwischenablage01y.png

Last edited:
Nice Hawar, Here is one made by me, hope you like it:
BcwR7nSl7F.png

Last edited:
I don't like it, never liked Yalahar. :/ :) Try something a little more 'real'. :)

Blood summoner shaman for my new rpg server, Fishland, the legend of flaite....

shamanqb.png

egypto.png

some egyptian rare city im working on (under construction...

ps: good idea sublime :p

Last edited:
@up
3 things
1.-egyptian and its with non desert enviroment?
2.- why if you have your onw trhead post here?
3.- it sux!

@up
3 things
1.-egyptian and its with non desert enviroment?
2.- why if you have your onw trhead post here?
3.- it sux!
He's new at the mapping board, so you don't need to be rude with him, when you started to create your first map pieces, you were a newbie too, so don't be rude.

@Flaite1
Keep it up!

@up
well you don't get it how can yo be better if you don't get criticism?.
else its a piece of sht cuz he is talking about using Egyptian sht on normal environment ,.i., so smart pants gtfo

Atleast i dont post nooby ingame screenshots in wich everything looks great, anyway, i can't double post in my thread thats why i post here, think a lil bit, and its own not onw, and your an idiot: egypt is not 100% desertic..

images

1204581771035199252S500x500Q85.jpg

Cant you see the grass, you stupid bastard? do you think there is no grass in egypt, you ignorant prick, you suck.
And..
You can critizize im all up for it, but one thing is constructive critisism and the other is flaming like a retard like you just did since you never gave me any usefull advice in how to improve my mapping.

lol? and you need to talk sht? u.u poor noob.
okey here you go
thos walls dosent fit at all in normal enviroment ... those roof are not good used

else as you use on those imgs to show me that theres not all desert well if you can look on it you need to put rivers or some sht that gives a lot of water uMM

else do i post shti imgs with alot fo sht on it o0 show me i doubt

w/e, anyway try to calm down javiersin bombin cause i aint done anything to you and your behaving agresively over nonsense stupidities, consider calming down, your ignored.
sharp, i just showed an image of cairo (an egyptian city) WHERE THERE IS GRASS (CAN YOU SEE IT?), omg and you continue saying there is no grass on egypt.
I can't seem to understand in what otland has turned, you post an image of an egyptian stylish city and inmediately a noob comes and flames you because there is no sand, incredible..

Ps: javiersin i can hardly understand half of what you say, did your mom droped you when you were born?

Last edited:
Changing subject: Who knows who mapped this?
16lwrqe.jpg

Pure epicness!

:w00t::w00t:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back