• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seabis it's really nice, would I was a great mapper as you.. and Macedoon I think a bridge doens't fit there, you could just use mountain ground I think, further it's nice ;).
I updated my Minotaur Ruines and hope I did recieve the critism well:

Please tell me what to improve. This is my first huntspot since the grass stuffs and so on..

not soo bad...
It seems to me that u medelded this mountain in west of Darashia (RL tibia). I think that this yalaharian groundtype doesn't fit here...
Son't use this mountain type of borders with interiot ground type (I mean this black one). Also work on desert type of nature, 6/10

Sth. new from me:

evo2.png

Well uhm it's supposed to be a minotaur ruin. I wanted to put the walls and black ground type (as on minotaurs darashia) into a mountain with my own creativity. Thanks for you comment anyways. Somebody I hope I am able to map as you do above ^^. Are you inside any project btw?

Edit: Nature haven't been done yet btw. First it was like uber mutch black with a bit sand between it ;) so the stones are still from the black tiles.

Well uhm it's supposed to be a minotaur ruin. I wanted to put the walls and black ground type (as on minotaurs darashia) into a mountain with my own creativity. Thanks for you comment anyways. Somebody I hope I am able to map as you do above ^^. Are you inside any project btw?

Edit: Nature haven't been done yet btw. First it was like uber mutch black with a bit sand between it ;) so the stones are still from the black tiles.

yes i'm making my own evo server

Does this look cool as a bridge? :S
1slcmg.png

Had the same idea a while back but after making it I had the same dilemma as you, does this look good?
I though that it would be pretty neat if it were only small walkways from cave to cave, especially when used for quests. You should definately not do it all over the map

Spammed, I know, but I wish you happy new year! :)

20101230145042.png

* Starting rockets idea not by me, I don't remember author of this idea.

Had the same idea a while back but after making it I had the same dilemma as you, does this look good?
I though that it would be pretty neat if it were only small walkways from cave to cave, especially when used for quests. You should definately not do it all over the map

Yea, I really like the idea but this way I don't think it looks 2 well

Noone notcies the jungle ground tiles mixed with dirt ground tiles? :x

Lately I've been messing with a drawbridge, couldn't do anything better :S Anyone any suggestions?
smzyvp.png

i think you should post these stuffs on the creativity thread macedoon ;o pretty cool though

Wow, I really love it that way man! (I do have taste)
As for the wall, you might as well add some windows or crap like that, tapestries... You know. ;)

Lately I've been messing with a drawbridge, couldn't do anything better :S Anyone any suggestions?
smzyvp.png

I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE IT LIKE IN THAH GATES OF DELIRIUM :B
coverrelayer.jpg

just joking..

i think you should maybe add some more plants, or... dunno...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back