• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest_2.png

@Xomoda
Great picture
Great name spelt backwards ;D

Mine:

Picture one: A little bit cold
AUM9HRyOMf.png

Picture two: The lower depths
B0EFFqLiFR.png

Enjoy :p

It looks like map that Sherlok do some time ago. Are you inspired by him?

On topic: Looks good, but you can do it better, I think :)

the most time your snowborders fail o.o
x42n2h.jpg

and i think if you map ice+snow ice is everytime under snow o_O dont know how to explain.. i hope that was your first try in snow :X

Its my first try in a underground snow area, but I have to do the mountain interior like that with the borders because there is no snow mountain ground interior unlike the grey mountains ;/

@up
Simple and RPGish I like it. It's the kind of mapping that should be on all the time.

All'th best

It's nice for RPG, yes.. But that takes like 2 min to make with autoborder :/

Well does it have to take a week to make a great map? Overdetailled maps don't make the server better.. It's about how the huntspots and paths are mapped.

It's not about making it purely for RPG or for showoff, it's about finding the right mix of details. Some areas are better suited for more details while some should be rather clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back