• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmsIEd6yrD.png

First time i actually map an city.
I'll post more screens when it's all done.

Some of the thick dirt borders seem too squarish at the edge of left side and in the middle by the character. Also try using the red debris on dirt/mud and the gray debris on the mountain rock top. Another suggestion is to not use the carpet brush for the debris, do it by hand and it will look better (mine does anyway).

Also hit CTRL+N to hide your name in pictures and please use a torch or a lamp when taking pictures in a cave, leave the light setting at 25% for ambiance.

Some of the thick dirt borders seem too squarish at the edge of left side and in the middle by the character. Also try using the red debris on dirt/mud and the gray debris on the mountain rock top. Another suggestion is to not use the carpet brush for the debris, do it by hand and it will look better (mine does anyway).

Also hit CTRL+N to hide your name in pictures and please use a torch or a lamp when taking pictures in a cave, leave the light setting at 25% for ambiance.

I'm using simones editor, so don't tell my anything about not using a brush, also I was annoyed by "oh show your name next time" when I took pics without, so I won't hide it now. I agree with one thing though, I forgot about the light

Will look very nice if you stop using dirt borders over the dirt ground.
And dont use grey gravel on the dirt ground. (My Opninion)

can you do that for me and show the picture? :)

I'm using simones editor, so don't tell my anything about not using a brush, also I was annoyed by "oh show your name next time" when I took pics without, so I won't hide it now. I agree with one thing though, I forgot about the light

Assumed you were using a brush, maybe reshaping the debris will make it look better. Also the name thing isn't a big deal, I just think it seems unprofessional. The lighting to me is the thing that can make or break a picture, it adds that element of ambiance which can totally transform the mapping.

Will look very nice if you stop using dirt borders over the dirt ground.
And dont use grey gravel on the dirt ground. (My Opninion)

can you do that for me and show the picture? :)

Here you are, I didn't change the light settings so one can see the pure difference

ForNeon.png

Here you are, I didn't change the light settings so one can see the pure difference

ForNeon.png

The part near the swamp ground, the thick border. Looks really good.
Great

Here is some house i did.

gdp4jKurfl.png

4VjDveutPL.png

fahSyyEyQ3.png

Last edited:
Nice building Cloow :)

---
nwtr fail lol.
Are you sea~?
Are you pl? correct :D
seabis is here.

Was messing around with walls, at the end i came up with this, it's kinda nice :)

o2dSRIQNG9.png

Some more details.
DjIh9wZwfO.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back