• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
An city, Im mapping right now.

This is the style of it.
3CD36IQkbM.png

Last edited:
2ryjce1.jpg

A little mountain i did, i took some advice from people who gave it.. Thanks for the input! How's this?

PS. I used Raw for all the Debris, Rocks, Grass Tufts, Mountain, ect.

The roof is spammed with crap, really, and half of it can't be seen ingame...

okay so i was told using the outside mountain border looks bad, personally i like it, but heres it WITHOUT the mountain grey border, And a few details added (this isnt a serious piece of work really, just playing around map editor trying to make stuff look cool) So i applied some peoples advice to make a mountain, and Magnetico, it can all be noticed in game, if you actually look at it! most don't notice rocks and stuff, oh well it makes it more professional!

29ommag.jpg

@ up: I think whoever wanted you to remove the old mountain borders also thought of adding the newer ones. Other than that the mountain looks kinda squary at its "back"

your right the back is squary, it will be fixed.. i was just seeing if with peoples earlier advice i could do a mountain, and to my opinion it looks much better than my previous! And i will next time randomize the Shape a bit more, thanks for the input.

okay so i was told using the outside mountain border looks bad, personally i like it, but heres it WITHOUT the mountain grey border, And a few details added (this isnt a serious piece of work really, just playing around map editor trying to make stuff look cool) So i applied some peoples advice to make a mountain, and Magnetico, it can all be noticed in game, if you actually look at it! most don't notice rocks and stuff, oh well it makes it more professional!

29ommag.jpg

I believe he was referring to the picture above yours with the spammed roof :p

Looks good though. And yes, I did hope for a border replacement, not just removal xD

Me too. Looks really cool. Now we just need to actually have shadows in tibia. xD

wow, it looks very cool. I really like the borders-bridge idea, and waterfalls.. sweet ;]

I always loved those coal basins, but the ones that had a little less fire. :D
#edit: The ones that looked like pizzas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back