• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on some abandoned city, this is the start ~

abandonedcity.png

Yeah the normal graves were looking so boring :p
But i have to redo all the borders bcause they look sucky (Atleast the dirt does) ^^

Sorry for the doublepost, dunno how it happened ~

Edit:

Finished the abandoned city (It got overrun by zomies Grhhhh :D), went out of ideas so i made the fugly bridge + lake to the east xD

ztown.png

Also made this sewer thingy some days ago, what do u think bout it?

sewerx.png

Comments are appreciated! ^_^

Last edited:
Kharzad's Throneroom
The Archdemon Kharzad also known as 'The Titan of Underworld', leader of the strongest demon legion in underworld, under the direct order of the triangle of terror is he fulfilling the hardest missions for his masters, he is one of the most cruel demons this world has ever seen and he is known for skinning his enemys while they'r still alive.

*Kharzads life as human and how the Titan of Underworld was born*
Kharzad was a Orphan, he had to fight all his life, he and his friend Kain had to take care of themself since they were born, having just eachother they struggled trough cold winters and hot summers but they were happy, having eachother.
Than one day while they were stealing food was his brother Kain captured by the royal guards, trying to help his brother got Kharzad captured too and from than on they were slaves, loosing the only thing they had, theyr freedom.
They were sent to the arena when they were 17 years old to fight as gladiators, helping eachother they managed to stay alive but Kain was not a fighter, Kharzad on the other hand hadnt just had incredible fighting skills, his sharp mind let him predict his enemys movements and make advanced tactics in split seconds, Kain knew that he would never be as strong as his brother and so the envy inside of him grew...
'2 Years later'
Kharzad and Kain were one of the most famous gladiators on earth, travelers all across the world came to see them fight but Kain didnt want to share the fame with his brother since he would always stand in his brothers shadow...
Kharzad and Kain survived another fight and right when Kharzad wanted to leave the stadium felt he a sharp pain in his chest, Kain his own brother betrayed and stabbed him from behind his back, the only person he ever trusted killed him for something as meaningless as fame.
Saddened by this couldnt Kharzard's spirit let go of this world and the sadness slowly changed into hate and vengeance, slowly transforming his soul into a dark creature.
Reborn in the fiery pits of hell came the demon, known today as 'Kharzad the Titan' back to kill his brother Kain and let the world feel the pain he felt.

"Now uve got to face Kharzad the Titan in his realm brave warrior, never loose hope"

throneroom.png

Made the story for an old OT of mine ~
The version i had on my old computer ways better since i had a friend of mine translating everything from german to english and i just cant write a story as good in english as i could write it in german :p

Btw Kharzad was the final boss of the server, when uve killed him could u decide to either leave the storymode and goto a open RPG map with a shitload of hunting places (Like the normal tibia RPG maps) or you could stay on the storymode getting
1) Some Epics [Extremly Strong items] and
2) getting downgraded to level 0 and start the storymode over again (Without skill and u keep all ur items).
U would get one epic every time u beat the storymode, u wud have to beat it 8 Times in order to get the full and strongest set on the server ^^

ANYWAYS, what do u think of the throneroom? ^_^
Btw there will be a lava lake around the throneroom.

@Seabis
Simple and cool. Very fires by demon.

@Topic
imagem9l.png
like it. but the onliest thing i dont like are the roofs
Kharzad's Throneroom
The Archdemon Kharzad also known as 'The Titan of Underworld', leader of the strongest demon legion in underworld, under the direct order of the triangle of terror is he fulfilling the hardest missions for his masters, he is one of the most cruel demons this world has ever seen and he is known for skinning his enemys while they'r still alive.

*Kharzads life as human and how the Titan of Underworld was born*
Kharzad was a Orphan, he had to fight all his life, he and his friend Kain had to take care of themself since they were born, having just eachother they struggled trough cold winters and hot summers but they were happy, having eachother.
Than one day while they were stealing food was his brother Kain captured by the royal guards, trying to help his brother got Kharzad captured too and from than on they were slaves, loosing the only thing they had, theyr freedom.
They were sent to the arena when they were 17 years old to fight as gladiators, helping eachother they managed to stay alive but Kain was not a fighter, Kharzad on the other hand hadnt just had incredible fighting skills, his sharp mind let him predict his enemys movements and make advanced tactics in split seconds, Kain knew that he would never be as strong as his brother and so the envy inside of him grew...
'2 Years later'
Kharzad and Kain were one of the most famous gladiators on earth, travelers all across the world came to see them fight but Kain didnt want to share the fame with his brother since he would always stand in his brothers shadow...
Kharzad and Kain survived another fight and right when Kharzad wanted to leave the stadium felt he a sharp pain in his chest, Kain his own brother betrayed and stabbed him from behind his back, the only person he ever trusted killed him for something as meaningless as fame.
Saddened by this couldnt Kharzard's spirit let go of this world and the sadness slowly changed into hate and vengeance, slowly transforming his soul into a dark creature.
Reborn in the fiery pits of hell came the demon, known today as 'Kharzad the Titan' back to kill his brother Kain and let the world feel the pain he felt.

"Now uve got to face Kharzad the Titan in his realm brave warrior, never loose hope"

throneroom.png

Made the story for an old OT of mine ~
The version i had on my old computer ways better since i had a friend of mine translating everything from german to english and i just cant write a story as good in english as i could write it in german :p

Btw Kharzad was the final boss of the server, when uve killed him could u decide to either leave the storymode and goto a open RPG map with a shitload of hunting places (Like the normal tibia RPG maps) or you could stay on the storymode getting
1) Some Epics [Extremly Strong items] and
2) getting downgraded to level 0 and start the storymode over again (Without skill and u keep all ur items).
U would get one epic every time u beat the storymode, u wud have to beat it 8 Times in order to get the full and strongest set on the server ^^

ANYWAYS, what do u think of the throneroom? ^_^
Btw there will be a lava lake around the throneroom.
dude, dont write so much :D

nice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back