• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the doublepost ~

Finished Kharzad's Throneroom

kharzadsthroneroom.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I rly have to learn how to add custom sprites to RME :p
This is how his sprite looks, its just some creatures mixxed together, have to actually take time and make him look good cause his legs r ugly atm (made this in like 5 mins) :p

kharzad.png

Last edited:
Sorry for the doublepost ~

Finished Kharzad's Throneroom

kharzadsthroneroom.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I rly have to learn how to add custom sprites to RME :p
This is how his sprite looks, its just some creatures mixxed together, have to actually take time and make him look good cause his legs r ugly atm (made this in like 5 mins) :p

kharzad.png

the poicture looks cool. add some fire stones etc. just small details. and lol i like your custom monster :D
teach me, you have icq?

Okay ive finished it, what do you think? (Rate it from 1-10 please)

kharzadsthroneroom.png

And i would replace the Demons with either a

Skeletal High Guard
skeletalhighguard.png

or

Skeletal High Priest
skeletalhighpriest2.png

The items to his right are accesoires that i could add to him, one is a mage hat and the other one a magical flame ~

And ofc Kharzad the Titan (Working on him right now since i dont like his lower body, im pretty satisfied with the upper body tho)
kharzad.png

Looks like Neon's...

<3333..
U gonna put something upon the citywalls?

I haven't seen any piece like this before. Yes, I might put some of that moss on them, I don't know what it's called though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back