• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen anything better than that from you so ;)

never stated such a thing, but if he wishes to improve, he would atleast consider to fullfill what i told him in my post

2134shz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop going offtopic, you can take all this crap in priv. Post picture or comment pictures or leave the thread.

Serious... Who gives a shit? If he/she wants to play a girl/boy... Let him/her do it..
Why even care?

I wouldn't care if he wouldnt be a total jerk to everyone posting here..

made a random house just to post u,u

pfile.php

Long time ago there where two kids playing around, they found a forbidden cave. Both of them went down into the cave and fell of a cliff and did not get up. One boy died while the other boy got mutated by all the radioactive swamp down there. The boy is still today trying to get up.
mutantmanb.png

haha Ezoo nice text to the photo :D Good job!

Long time ago there where two kids playing around, they found a forbidden cave. Both of them went down into the cave and fell of a cliff and did not get up. One boy died while the other boy got mutated by all the radioactive swamp down there. The boy is still today trying to get up.
mutantmanb.png

lol, that sick, sick and funny, rofl man, poor kid xD!

mutantmanb.png

Neon wannabe? >_<

Not really, but he gave me some nice ideas.

1641-entrance-elftown.png

Entrance to the elftown.

1642-shopkeeper-armen-offering-visit-ticket-500-gp.png

The shopkeeper Armen is offering a visit ticket for 500 gp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back