• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry For Having Over 1 Picture Had To Or It Wouldnt Make Sense :S

Part Of My Spare Time Map..

A Secret Underground Entrance :

97o9rm.jpg

The Entrance To Magma Set Quest ( From Secret Entrance ):
mkiwlj.jpg

Thanks , Tell Me What You Think =)

Kinda weird to place that inside a town, isn't it? It'd be easy for newbies just to check out the hole and get pwned by the fire elementals.

Nah A Fire Devil .. And It Wouldnt One Hit Them Anyways..And They Should Read The Signs!!! I Dont Put 2 Signs There For No-Reason Now Do I?

Also Could You Tell Me How I Put A .Gif File Into My Signature..Thanks.

Last edited:
You can't put a .gif file into your signature, and please! Do Not Use Capital Letters In Every Word, Because It Gets Really Annoying To Read!

Ohh yeh lmao i throught u went ^up from the hole.
Also in my sig is my picture fully showing for you guys? Its cutting half way off and below on the g legs for me
And you can have a gif as i see people with the gif of the rep bar going up and down :/ ive got it saved but need to put into my sig.Thanks

Last edited:
Ohh yeh lmao i throught u went ^up from the hole.
Also in my sig is my picture fully showing for you guys? Its cutting half way off and below on the g legs for me
And you can have a gif as i see people with the gif of the rep bar going up and down :/ ive got it saved but need to put into my sig.Thanks

dont use a height (spellin'?) siggy, and dont use text up of the siggy or otherwise it will cut some small rooms there (it wont 'cut' but it wont be able to see the other piece of the siggy)

dont use a height (spellin'?) siggy, and dont use text up of the siggy or otherwise it will cut some small rooms there (it wont 'cut' but it wont be able to see the other piece of the siggy)

not in firefox :thumbup:

So much OffTopic talking!

1000 Posts in Thread :)

This piece was made for the "thief" contest but I never really finished it

f0u9mt.png

always the same old thing,and imo, its not suited to do stuff which have been done xxx times for a competition

dont take it offensive, you asked me to explain :)

always the same old thing,and imo, its not suited to do stuff which have been done xxx times for a competition

dont take it offensive, you asked me to explain :)

Ah ye, I know, I did the same kind of style of grounds for the foodshop contest too

Just an tip, if you are in a contest, and lets say... the theme is a foodshop, i always think like this, ok imma do something no one else will do, probably id do something jungle themed or even ice/fire themed. so thinking outside the box and doing something unique and even creating new ideas which has never been seen before gets you alot of votes. justa tip :p

Just an tip, if you are in a contest, and lets say... the theme is a foodshop, i always think like this, ok imma do something no one else will do, probably id do something jungle themed or even ice/fire themed. so thinking outside the box and doing something unique and even creating new ideas which has never been seen before gets you alot of votes. justa tip :p

Its a good tip, thanks. My only problem is the ideas, I can't think of any good idea, that hasn't been done already...

Edit:
Okey, I tried to map a distillery, I hope its good

29vfm1d.png

Last edited:
Lol a tree under voltage isn't even possible since it isolates it. >.<

@Up
True :) But Tibia is a small part fantasy, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back