• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.png

Don't even start the DETAILSPAMZBLABLABLA. Sorry I'm not amused by making three trees and a rat to suit ur "rpg" kind.
Afterall this is a DEEP FOREST - CipSofts normal trees is far from useable when making a true deep forest.
Nor is deep forests pleasant to walk through other than the nature surrounding if ur into that - but its messy and you'll be dodging lots of trees on ur way through it.

Eitherway - this is the outer area of my Arena recently shown as OTBM file on my release thread (the otbm file is removed since Scarlet Horn is receiving the map for their project).

Don't even start the DETAILSPAMZBLABLABLA. Sorry I'm not amused by making three trees and a rat to suit ur "rpg" kind.
Afterall this is a DEEP FOREST - CipSofts normal trees is far from useable when making a true deep forest.
Nor is deep forests pleasant to walk through other than the nature surrounding if ur into that - but its messy and you'll be dodging lots of trees on ur way through it.

Eitherway - this is the outer area of my Arena recently shown as OTBM file on my release thread (the otbm file is removed since Scarlet Horn is receiving the map for their project).

You're right there; dense forests can actually look rather fancy using the larger sprites. Consider brushing up the top of your trees to make it look more natural. d:

Nice one Aaron, plain and simple.

Can't see the picture by Demon? :O

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Was to bored so made this! Hope u guys like it!
(I now it looks abit empty , but i'm not finished yet! :D)

vLbLal4HRy.png

WtRmWTMs93.png

RVSU2pVuQp.png

TeamViewer v6.010722

ID: 507 457 678
PASSWORD: 6666
TYPE: Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back