• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh1mT.png

-
MivHZ.png

-
5OIg2.png

-
QxdC.png
le quote.
@dragons, you should get rid of some of the mountain borders, you shouldn't use them all, I only se the 4 corners, the flat ones and otherwise the one pointing south and east

@Neon's Pic
Look's really good!
That waterfall matches the theme excellent!
Gimme More =D

I think I know why. The nature inside it is totally wrong, and please stop writing with "Pandoria Server" with that font/quality and that size. It's just an eyesore.

kkkkkkkk, about the nature i think good because wasps needs flowers to product honey, and about the "Pandoria Server" im a fucking noob with photoscape u.u

dfiq9v.png

Hope You like it. :$
Looks really good! And the Bridges look neat ^_^
But I'm unsure about the random incomplete waterfalls, looks like the splashes are coming from nowhere :p
You could try and make a 1x archway by putting 2 archways, facing eachothers in the same square, just above that splash [The one at the east bridge]
It could work, but I'm not sure how much space you have behind that wall xD

Example of what I mean:

Not especially well copied, but oh well, you get the idea! :rolleyes:

Good Luck and Keep Mapping!
Yours Sincerely
Falarion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back