• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
6A7on.png

untitled #8

Pure show-off, so please forgive me unrealistic nature, quite a lot of details and impossibility to move around the area.
Also I wanna apologize for more than one picture. It's because I don't want to start a new thread just to show few works (approximately I make one work on 3 months so think about it). Anyway, plz comment it :)
nowa1.png

nowa2.png

nowa3.png

Is there any way to hide those pictures in something like a "spoiler" thing?

@Prest
Aim of that kind of mapping isn't to make something playable but to create something that is fresh/beutiful/original/innovative or just nice to look at. Pure show-off.

Last edited:
Here's a little temple, that I've mapped recently:

9j3m2q.png

...and BTW, the big tree comes out from under the ground

So, what'd you guys think about it?

After getting off my little canoe, I decided to scale the mountain wall
and walk across the log. I do not want to fall off, there is a shark
keeping his seedy little eyes on me.

tumblr_lwjbl1ty3E1r1utmjo1_500.png

didn't like the fat tuft and the little 4-border island at the shark has gravel on it, I'd remove that and place some plantshit
but the rest is definitely awesome!

Looks awesome Blez, a little empty out at the sides - if you did this one for the christmas contest earlier you would have won. :)

Looks awesome Blez, a little empty out at the sides - if you did this one for the christmas contest earlier you would have won. :)
Thanks HesteN, :) appreciated, Yeah I wish i would have taken my time on that contest. but i still took second place, so it wasn't horrible.

Hehe well about that contest, Im sorry but the entire contest was horrible .. x) even the winners pic :p

The grass is the same ground dude... other than that I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back