• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They told you to go to tutorials, so quit being a smart ass.
@lol94 another great piece, I liked the first one more but this one is good to

Sewers for the new project with Neon, Sizaro, Peroxide, Sharp, Illusion, Leftwing and Mackan.
tumblr_lxx9th81uw1r1utmjo1_500.png

Amazing!

~Shadow Server Quest~ Will include much more, this is just the screenshot of the final room.. will be one of the toughest quests in Shadow Server.
(RME New View)
8BTQQ.png

(Ingame View)
~Will be added later~

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing!

~Shadow Server Quest~ Will include much more, this is just the screenshot of the final room.. will be one of the toughest quests in Shadow Server.
(RME New View)
8BTQQ.png

(Ingame View)
~Will be added later~

I like it :D its a really cool piece. but you should do it with RAW palette

@ siramix, hes just a noob who can't come up with his own personality so he copies several other peoples xD

Amazing!

(RME New View)
8BTQQ.png

(Ingame View)
~Will be added later~

The Bordering is too perfect with the mountains, its fits to well with your island. Have intrusions onto the stone, have more coves, have inaccessable islands on the coves.
Not sure if this is on purpose, but you missed some borders on the mountain walls aswell on the corners.
There are borders designed for stone floor to lava, I think they look better.
The stone floor looks dull. Use more than one floor type, gravel and light gravel (carpet brush).
Your use of small stones is sloppy, use the single stones that can go in each corner to make combinations.

continue.png

Been mapping some on my own and kinda, in secret. I decided to keep going on my town which I ment to release to the public.
As some might recognize it.
Came back abt 2 weeks ago.

K, demon eldorath, you're back a bit now.
Now stay!!

We'll see. currently looking for someone to join up on a openproject with the purpose of being released while in making. Not as pieces tho - but playable each release. If anyone - please PM me. Not sure if my Tablet 3G (trying to save cash, yes Im cheap xD) will handle the LIVE feature but if anyones up - we'll test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back