• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started editing "Pyre

UD5hU.png

Hope you like it.
I'll keep you updated!​

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30156815/OT...cryingdamson6pl1-gui/data/world/Eldorath.otbm

Enjoy,
although Its not done as you all can see, its made with protocol 9.1.
Releasing it in a attempt to gain sum mappers and perhaps a scripter to a open-project with main goal of releasing the content in progress.

(NOTE, this link will always have the newest version of my map progress. As i CTRL+S the map it'll instantly update the OTBMfile of which this link is forwarding to.)

To mods.
EDIT:
And its not a release so dont dare to remove it - its merely a showoff - people wont really be arsed of editing this piece to a functional piece nor is it released in any other purpose than showing off the piece - rather a otbm file than 20 images making the forum viewers experience less pleasant, right?

Last edited:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30156815/OT...cryingdamson6pl1-gui/data/world/Eldorath.otbm

Enjoy,
although Its not done as you all can see, its made with protocol 9.1.
Releasing it in a attempt to gain sum mappers and perhaps a scripter to a open-project with main goal of releasing the content in progress.

(NOTE, this link will always have the newest version of my map progress. As i CTRL+S the map it'll instantly update the OTBMfile of which this link is forwarding to.)

To mods.
EDIT:
And its not a release so dont dare to remove it - its merely a showoff - people wont really be arsed of editing this piece to a functional piece nor is it released in any other purpose than showing off the piece - rather a otbm file than 20 images making the forum viewers experience less pleasant, right?

I should remove it just to troll LOLOLOL. Regardless I see no harm in it as long as the link only provides the otbm file.

A bit of goblins

Goblins, and trolls, elves and orcs, have an exoskeleton similar to humans, however, a greed that goes beyond imagination. Eternal rivals of trolls, usually walk in groups and raid. Their "economy" is based on small and serves all of your investment is always focused on weapons and preparation for the long-awaited defeated the trolls.
gob2z.png

Place of sacrifice of enemies.
Goblins tend to dump the corpses of his soldiers in battle, and corpses of enemies and victims of captivity.
gob.png

Natural training places
gob3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back