• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zatjin: Thanks ;)
@Luffy: Thank you.

tS6v2.png

also a quote.

Last edited:

I think this pic is really.. not good.

Brown gravel on that floor looks ugly, and the way the ice is stuck tougether with the stone ground is just looking wierd, and its also wierd with thoose water thingies blowing up, since thats warm water and there is ice spikes in the water it should be cold o_O I dunno but I really dislike this piece

I think this pic is really.. not good.

Brown gravel on that floor looks ugly, and the way the ice is stuck tougether with the stone ground is just looking wierd, and its also wierd with thoose water thingies blowing up, since thats warm water and there is ice spikes in the water it should be cold o_O I dunno but I really dislike this piece

I absolutely agree with all of this!
+
I can't see ANYTHING epic with the whole piece at all, I think that such an IMMENSLY Important place should be EXTREMELY much more epic and also has some kind of symmetry + something in the middle of great importance, not a big stupid rock..
Anyways, really don't think that the text matches the mapping in any sort of way at all. Remove text/story for this place and it's quite nice, except for the brown gravel.

63Zi7.png

This place is the "center of all life" according to the guy frozen in the ground.
But you have to go through the whole cave to really know the story behind it :p

spoiler: the water is hot, but if you drink it you turn to ice (all your organs stop but they dont die (you can live forever))

Instead of the piece of paper why not put a backpack with some random equipment like a shovel and a rope and then the letter? This way it won't look weird. I mean, the guy, and everything else he owned, is solid ice and just 1 thing didn't freeze and that's his note. Think about that :p

How did he end up frozen in the first place? :p By drinking the water?

edit: perhaps use those sparkles on the frozen guy and when you click the guy something like this will appear: He seems to be made from solid ice... hmmm... there's a piece of paper sticking out of his backpack. And voila, you have the note :p Make it more interactive than your usual quest

Instead of the piece of paper why not put a backpack with some random equipment like a shovel and a rope and then the letter? This way it won't look weird. I mean, the guy, and everything else he owned, is solid ice and just 1 thing didn't freeze and that's his note. Think about that :p

How did he end up frozen in the first place? :p By drinking the water?

I edited my post, and the reason I just put a paper is because I would need to open the backpack and show the inventory of the backpack (it would take up even more space)

edit: dedicated to mace
THEnq.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back