• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not finished now
CxtaA.png
Wow, this is neat! :)

Dudes. I got a question. A few days ago I really got inspirat by somebody creating a wooden camp (palisade walls) with minotaurs. He used the sand tiles (meaning id: 836) and finally I believe he used a war theme (aint sure anymore). The problem is that I can't found his piece back :(. I hope anybody could get me to it. I wont thief his piece, I will just take al ook on how he did to inspirate myself. Thanks in advance.

Dudes. I got a question. A few days ago I really got inspirat by somebody creating a wooden camp (palisade walls) with minotaurs. He used the sand tiles (meaning id: 836) and finally I believe he used a war theme (aint sure anymore). The problem is that I can't found his piece back :(. I hope anybody could get me to it. I wont thief his piece, I will just take al ook on how he did to inspirate myself. Thanks in advance.

That wasn't posted so long ago... If you scroll back to like 10 or 20 pages you'll find it.

I think most of the bugs have been fixed. And the mountain made less ugly :<
queststart-2.png

Hmm it could be great, but something major seems missing.. Nothing stands out, no "wow" just a "hmm" xD
Sorry just seems .. I don't know, average.

I looked at it and thought. mh... looks cool, then I looked to the right and thought: wtf is that shit?

here something out of my new town.
(the right isnt finished)
1AdNV.png

Nice blackstone, your latest are really nice, not saying your old ones aren't, their awesome too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back