• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
96bx9z.png

I think it would look better if you define the edges of the openings in the buildings a bit more.

See the corners on the stone house, you have used the plaster walls northwest piece? Something like that on the edges perhaps.

I think he means:
6IWlh.png

(You did the left thing.)

Its because Ive used the wrong wooden border, I fixed it short after I posted the pics.

See the corners on the stone house, you have used the plaster walls northwest piece? Something like that on the edges perhaps.

Now that you mention it, you are right, it will look way better.

Some things I've mapped. Majority of them aren't done yet, but I'm looking to see if the current styles I'm using right now looks alright so far...

screenshot2012052015524.png

screenshot2012052015523.png

screenshot2012052015529.png

screenshot2012052015531.png

screenshot2012052015531.png

screenshot2012052015538.png

screenshot2012052015532.png

Some of these pictures I don't like all too much, but I'm not too sure what to do with them..

Hello,

I wanted to create a castle and I learnt to find some inspiration first. I browsed through a couple of mapping threads and took the picture from below (the chillingham castle) as another source of inspiration:
View attachment 14006
Chillingham Castle

I wanted to create the castle on a minotaur theme and this is the outcome:
View attachment 14007
Minoham Castle

Hope you guys like it and I hope to receive some feedback. If I took the picture from a wrong position, just tell me.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure why Minotaurs would put trophies of themself just outside the gate haha :)! Other than that it looks pretty decent, keep it up!

In the middle it is a bit unclear how the floors are made, which part belongs to which floor. But looks nice :)

In the middle it is a bit unclear how the floors are made, which part belongs to which floor. But looks nice :)

Thanks. I already changed it =). On the mapeditor it didn't look like that.

Nice job snetilo (y)

Thanks xHostG

Wow, thats a nice style, good work.

Thanks thanks.

Nice work :p You even spelled your own name wrong xD

Thanks Pero! Well I have to deal with the rest of the community since it's a hype to spell my name wrong haha.

Dragonfront Hold
Percent of Piece: 5%, need to finish, rest of gate, Farm and cattle, Small weaponry and armory shops, Dragonfront Castle.
PaUB8R.png
Quite nice, I like the entrace but reduce the tufst on the mountain, especialy the fatter one. (and aswell on the roof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back