• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wooden columns on the right and the bottom in there pairs (if that makes sense) are wrong, they are meant to join up.

Update (have to detail it still):
Zqar7n.png

Attachments

I like the part with the fences, but maybe use less broken walls.

_4DNnS.jpg

Ehm, my first 'piece' ever. I know it sucks D: but tips please.
Oh and I know I shouldn't use autoboarder only RAW :p.

Great to see a newcomer to the map channel, nice! To many spider webs, squary pathing, try to avoid creating places where an ingame character can face two of the same objects, to many small stones, the demon oak should be on the grass I think and the trees are random putted. Watch some tutorials and try to get inspiration/learn to map like that.

Great to see a newcomer to the map channel, nice! To many spider webs, squary pathing, try to avoid creating places where an ingame character can face two of the same objects, to many small stones, the demon oak should be on the grass I think and the trees are random putted. Watch some tutorials and try to get inspiration/learn to map like that.
Okay :p, thanks for the advice :D Will do xP.

_4DNnS.jpg

Ehm, my first 'piece' ever. I know it sucks D: but tips please.
Oh and I know I shouldn't use autoboarder only RAW :p.
For now, just try to get more shape in your pictures with AB.
And get to know the RAW palette. Once you're more used to it it'll go easier.

Reduce the stones and remove the big tree (not the demon oak, the one on the bottom left).

@Derlexy
Very NICE!!
@Topic
I'am trying to make a new rook; so what you think about my start?
x45cub.jpg

(Isn't finished)

Hey =) I'm totally new, just created first town (With 100% raw, i read it's lot better), so check it out, and tell me what's wrong, and what looks crappy ;D

miastou.png

Btw. stuff like river/mountains around it I'm gonna add later. The city took me 3 days (4-5hrs each)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back