• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some inspiration on this, perhaps?:
212y5oy.jpg
Superb Mag :D

Hey :D

I was bored and tried something... I know fucking auto-border :( next time I'll try without auto-border :D

Here it is :) :

2nusqza.png

You know it really pisses me off seeing so many good maps, but in all the ot's i play are shitty, i've never seen such creative maps in OTs, is there any good ots there ?!

ps: i think this belong here becuz i thought of this while looking at maps so yea

You know it really pisses me off seeing so many good maps, but in all the ot's i play are shitty, i've never seen such creative maps in OTs, is there any good ots there ?!

ps: i think this belong here becuz i thought of this while looking at maps so yea
Not much people really care about the map, so owners don't even bother anymore.
However there are still people trying, but very rarely succeeding

Take a look at his avatar and ask yourself that question again.

I was so bored, so i mapped this (work in progress) so u know

just so u know i was testing with crop somethin^^
here we go :

0FxdPr.png

pqOwCK.png

now the whole one

iKKIlu.png

well, its made for fun only so noth special i TESTED CROP^^

Well, you have alot bugs, with the mountain and the borders. Some parts look a bit square, the waterfall is coming out of nothing and the crystals look a bit misplaced (crystals don't grow on the top of mountains like that). You should replace brown gravel/debris for grey, there is a stone and a staligmite floating on the water, the grey borders don't fit on red mountains and also the cave wall part doesn't fit there imo. But I like how you made the water around the mountain, so except from all those things doesn't look bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back