• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
46626015.jpg

57269097.jpg

@Dymy

I like this, even if the streets are too broad, it still looks very interesting and unique. Maybe some decorative pattern-like fir trees on the middle of the streets would make it look less empty and even more awesome.

@Evan Souls

Impressive! Good job there.

Dat big wooden door... Is this a new idea? Ive never seen it before and it looks sexy!

35855035.png

The big stone wall dont quite fit on this picture, but its part of the map so it ended up like this.

3 words
clean
square
autoborder.
Nothing necessarily wrong with autoborder just depends how it's used. Though you didn't help him much. I advise you (deletera) to check some basic shaping tutorials - siramix's school is a Place to start.

Nothing necessarily wrong with autoborder just depends how it's used. Though you didn't help him much. I advise you (deletera) to check some basic shaping tutorials - siramix's school is a Place to start.

Of course, but in this case, the maping looks like absoluted artificial, mainly the mountains, certainly we can use autoborder, but we have to humanize this. Every time that a work appears to have been done by a machine, has it been done by hand or with autoborder, this will get ugly.

Why not dedicate more then 5 minutes? If this is you in 5 minutes then I'm really interested in a 30 minutes work.

Make the walk wider and don't use that ugly outfit + mount combination.

It's where you get from walking through an alley, therefore it's narrow. About the outfit, atleast I got your attention haha :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back