• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
winter 7.6​
0e1e128ebcb8c.png

Last edited:
I'm not going to rate that, because its plain shit.. heres why.
1. you have fat grass borders on top of the grass ground, which looks irritability stupid.
2. You spammed grass tuffs so bad you placed them on trees, bushes and stone holes.
3. You placed debris on top of borders, which is very horrible to look at.
4. Way too much debris on the road.
5. Looks auto bordered and spammed.
Fix those and repost the image, and i'll tell you what looks good from there.

I've been seeing your comments quite a while now and it's totally okay that I do not agree with you at every point, but this one is a "little" too much imo

I'm not going to rate that, because its plain shit.. heres why.
- really nice to tell someone he/she just created shit and then expecting he/she is going to follow your "friendly" orders

1. you have fat grass borders on top of the grass ground, which looks irritability stupid.
- I think this is supposed to be little dirt spots on the grass, which is totally okay to do this way

2. You spammed grass tuffs so bad you placed them on trees, bushes and stone holes.
the grass on these holes is there on purpose (atleast it makes sense to me)

3. You placed debris on top of borders, which is very horrible to look at.
- that's totally subjective

4. Way too much debris on the road.
- that's really subjective too, nothing to mock on

5. Looks auto bordered and spammed.
- a few sites back there was a pic of Maciejo (I think) at which every sqm got at least 1 object (grass tuft, etc) on it
+ auto bordered isn't synonym with bad, but not many people get this in their heads

Fix those and repost the image, and i'll tell you what looks good from there.
- sounds like someone got a little problem with a big ego

oh and sorry if this sounds too harsh, but I really got pissed over this :3

PS: Grzonas - there's border's missing at the southern grass part

I added it for fun, I don't really take mapping seriously. This is just a break for me that in I can relax. PS 0 autoborder used on this map o_o

I've been seeing your comments quite a while now and it's totally okay that I do not agree with you at every point, but this one is a "little" too much imo

oh and sorry if this sounds too harsh, but I really got pissed over this :3

PS: Grzonas - there's border's missing at the southern grass part
I wasen't talking about the dirt spots on the grass, i was talking about the fat grass borders making a shape ontop of the plain grass, it looks ugly, and atleast I gave him things to improve on instead of saying it sucks.
And i'm not going to lie? why should i tell a person that it look amazing and have them keep mapping with the same errors, instead giving them some hard criticizem and have them learning from it so they can better themselves.

Hey Guys, I just started doing maps with RME 2.1

2dr8fw9.png

This is the first Map i have ever mapped. :D

Last edited:
@Grzonas

Except from some things like the amount of gravel/debris, the dirt borders on top of grass and some other little things, I still like it. I like how you placed the bushes and some other nature details around it and how you made the swamp part.

@up, looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back